Letting & Management made easy
Whether you are a new or an existing landlord, you will want your letting agent to:-
a) find you a suitable and reliable tenant, and
b) be knowledgeable in all aspects of letting and management.
Since Andrew F. Reeves FCA founded the company in 1982, he and his agency have been at the leading edge of the UK lettings industry. His team of experienced property professionals therefore have a unsurpassed knowledge of all technical aspects of this sometimes complex business.
As one longstanding client kindly put it, we seem to have ‘mastered the art’.
Acting as we do for many landlords who are either abroad, or who do not have the time to be in direct contact with their tenants, we deal with ALL aspects of letting and management. This includes:-
1. marketing and showing your property,
2. referencing, tenancy agreements, inventories and utility accounts,
3. moving the tenants in and out, and deposit-holding,
4. rent collection, accounting,
5. property inspections, gas safety checks, repairs and improvements,
6. lease renewals and deposit returns.
We will be delighted to provide, without obligation, a rental valuation of your property and explain more about our procedures.
We are very well connected, so are able to attract ongoing interest from a wide spectrum of tenants at home and from overseas. These range from:-
1. diplomatic staff
2. international company executives
3. Members of Parliament, civil servants and public sector employees
4. overseas professors and students from the BRIC economies.
We combine high levels of service and personal commitment with integrity and professionalism, so are very confident you will not be disappointed.
Call us a our Westminster office on 020 7881 1315, our Pimlico office on 020 7881 1325 or contact us online, to find out more.