We are registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and comply with its regulations.
- Our employees are aware that any information provided by you is confidential to Andrew Reeves.
- Specifically we do not share this information or provide lists of our customers to any third party.
- You are not obliged to provide us with any information in order to view any part of our website. By providing personal data to Andrew Reeves, you consent to the processing of such data by Andrew Reeves, as described in this policy.
- If you wish to register to use our e-mail update and shortlist facilities, then your name and contact details must be provided. In doing so, you permit us to follow up your registration by telephone.
- When you request details of properties or other services to be sent to you we require your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- In the event that you ask for your name to be added to our mailing list, we retain details of your property requirements on our database.
- In addition to supplying the details requested, we may from time to time provide you with other information regarding the services we offer.
- You may opt out or instruct us not to send you details of properties being offered either for sale or to let by contacting the relevant office.
- You may opt out or instruct us not to send you details of services we offer by writing to the Data Protection Officer, Andrew Reeves, 77-79 Ebury Street, Belgravia, London, SW1W 0NZ.
- You may also instruct us to remove your details from our database entirely by writing to the Data Protection Officer, Andrew Reeves, 77-79 Ebury Street, Belgravia, London, SW1W 0NZ
- In the unlikely event that the business of Andrew Reeves is sold or merged with another business then your details may be disclosed to the new company.