- The Central London property market is very competitive. There are many more buyers looking to buy than there are available properties for sale.
- You will need a lot of help from the agents you chose to help you find a property. They need to be pro-active and to stay in regular contact with you
- You need to be available at short notice to view any property which you are offered, before another buyer gets there before you!
- Work out your mortgage funding or the extent of your available funds BEFORE you begin to view property, so you know exactly how much you can afford to spend
- If you like a property, do not delay putting in an offer, as you might otherwise be disappointed that it has been sold to someone else
- Be prepared to instruct a solicitor as soon as a price has been agreed and expect to exchange contracts within a few weeks, and complete the purchase a week or two after that.
What do you get for your money?
As a very general guide, properties in Central London can be found in the following price ranges:
|Type of Property||Likely Price Range|
|Studios/1 bed flat||£300,000 - £600,000|
|2 & 3 bed apartments||£500,000 - £1,500,000|
|3 & 4 bedroom houses||£2 million - £10 million|
|5 bedroom houses||£3 million - £20 million +|
Useful Information for Buyers
Local property knowledge
Transport and Amenities
Most of the properties for sale are within the Circle Line of the London Underground system making it easy to reach both the City, and the West End's cultural and entertainment facilities.
Useful Information online
The following links will help you find out about travel times to work, about local schools, council tax rates, and a lot of other useful information.
Travel times - tube and train
For local information - doctors, dentists & council tax, go to:-
For schools search:-
Change of address service
Buy to Let & Investment
Help in finding your ideal property
For details on Selling your Property, please click here